1. Sinha S, Pinder RM, Majumder S. The largest reported epineural ganglion of the ulnar nerve causing cubital tunnel syndrome: Case report and review of the l i t e r a t u r e . J PlastReconstrAesthetSurg2013;66(1):e23 -5.
2. Chen WA, Barnwell JC, Li Y, Smith BP, Li Z. An ulnar intraneural ganglion arising from the pisotriquetral joint: case report. J Hand Surg Am 2011;36(1):65-7
3. Wang H, Terrill RQ, Tanaka S, Amrami KK, Spinner RJ. Adherence of intraneural ganglia of the upper extremity to the principles of the unifying articular (synovial) theory. Neurosurg Focus 2009;26:E10,1–9.
4. Naam NH, Carr SB, Massoud AH. Intraneural ganglions of the hand and wrist. J Hand Surg Am 2015;40(8):1625- 30
5. Kato H, Hirayama T, Minami A, Iwasaki N, Hirachi K. Cubital tunnel syndrome associated with medial elbow ganglia and osteoarthritis of the elbow. J Bone JtSurg Am 2002;84-A(8):1413-9
6. Allieu PY, Cenac PE. Peripheral nerve mucoid degeneration of the upper extremity. J Hand Surg Am 1989;14(2 Pt 1):189-194
7. Mobbs RJ, Phan K, Maharaj MM, Chaganti J, Simon N. Intraneural ganglion cyst of the ulnar nerve at the elbow masquerading as a malignant peripheral n e r v e s h e a t h t u m o u r . W o r l d Neurosurg2016;96:613.e5-613.e8
8. Spinner RJ, Desy NM, Amrami KK. Sequential tibial and peroneal intraneural ganglia arising from the superior t i b i o fi b u l a r j o i n t . S k e l e t a l
9. Spinner RJ, Desy NM, Rock MG, Amrami KK. Peroneal intraneural ganglia. Part I. Techniques for successful diagnosis and treatment. Neurosurg Focus
10. Spinner RJ, Amrami KK, Angius D, Wang H, Carmichael SW. Peroneal and tibial intraneural ganglia: correlation between intra- epineurial compartments observed on magnetic resonance images and the potential importance of these c o m p a r t m e n t s . N e u r o s u r g F o c u s 2007;22:E17, 1–10.24
All published material becomes the sole property of the Pakistan Journal of Plastic Surgery, copyrighted by the Pakistan Association of Plastic Surgeons (PAPS). By submitting an article or brief communication, all authors agree to these conditions.
During the submission process, all authors have required to complete a copyright transfer agreement, “Author Consent form” By completing the copyright transfer agreement, you are transferring copyright of figures, tables, videos, and the content of the manuscript to the Pakistan Association of Plastic Surgeons (PAPS).
If you do not wish to or cannot transfer copyright of some or all of your content, please contact the editorial office at email@example.com