- To establish a clear and sound framework for the encouragement of publications related to Plastic & Reconstructive surgery;
- To protect the rights of authors, reviewers and editors with respect to the publication of any research;
- To transfer the Copy rights of manuscript to Pakistan Journals of Plastic Surgery (PJPS) at the time of submission through transparent and clear policy;
- To formulate and implement Research ethics policies so that uniform criteria for ethical reviews can be practiced;
- To protect the rights of research participants and ensure their safety, privacy, confidentiality and consent during research;
- To formulate and implement blind Peer Review quality criteria and external blind peer review process for publication;
- To establish a policy regarding Conflict of interests and disclosure of funding sources for research and publication;
- To establish a policy of selection of editorial team members, their editorial freedom, continuous monitoring and terms of accountability for a defined period.