If you accept the responsibilities of Editorial member/ Advisory Board, you must treat the materials you receive from PJPS as confidential documents. This means you cannot share them with anyone without permission.
- Should attend Editorial Board meetings; models good writing, editing, deadline compliance and production skills; helps settle disputes and problems
- Monitors the progress and establishes deadline for important tasks allocated
- Monthly online meetings with the international and national members of Editorial Advisory Board. Helps to Evaluate and implement feedback and suggestions.
- Motivates and facilitates members of Editorial Board writing Editorials.
- Contributing editorial pieces.
- Motivating, training and developing editorial staff for capacity building of better human resource
- Contributes to decisions including adjusting deadlines under special circumstances, facilitation of researchers and promotion of research activities
- Liaison with National and International Members of Editorial Advisory Board
- Keeps other members of Editorial Advisory Board informed about ongoing activities through effective communication
- Facilitation of Researchers: Letters to Editors, Evaluation reports and feedback from then researchers would be analyzed and necessary steps would be taken.
- Evaluating reviewers and researchers
- Internal Audit for progress of PJPS
Do you agree and are willing to give consent to perform the duties and responsibilities assigned above?