1. DurraniKM:- Burn Prevention. JPMA.
2. WalkerAB. Use of amniotic membrane for burn wound coverage in Wise DL (ed.) Burn wound coverings. Boca Raton,CRCPress, 1984, p. 57.
3. DeRoth A. Plastic repair of conjuctival defects with fetal membranes.Arch Opthalmol 1940; 23 522.
4. Sterling JA. Use of amniotic membranes to cover surface defects due to flame burns. Am J Surg. 1956; 91: 940.
5. Bennett JP, Matthews RN, Faulk WP, Treatment of chronic ulceration of the legs with human amnion. Lancet 1980; 1:1153.
6. Ganatra MA, Bhura S:Management of Skin Donor site by Irradiated amniotic membrane. Pak J Surg 2004;19(2):82-85.
7. G a n a t r a M A , F a y y a z Q F , S h e i k h T:Vaginoplasty.Professinoal Medical Journal Dec.2005; 12(4):404-407/
8. Bapat CV, Kothary PM. Preliminary report on acceleration of wound healing by amnion membrane graft. Indian JMedRes 1974; 62:1342.
9. Gray KJ, Shenaq SM, Engelmann UII, et al. Use of amnion for microvascular interpositional grafts. Plastic Reconstructive Surgery 1986; 79:778.
10. Vitale R, laia A, Sferrazza G, et al. A biological dressing for burn wound. It’s Riv Ital Chir Plast 1981; 13: 127.
11. Lorusso P, Geraci V, Masellis M. The treatment of superficial burns with biological and synthetic material. Frozen amnion and Biobrane.Ann Burn Med Club 1989; 2: 79.
12. Rao TV and ChandrasekhramV, Use of dry human and bovine amnion as a biological dressing. Arch Surg 1981; 116: 891
13. Hennerbichler S, Reichl B, Pleiner D, Gabriel C, Eibl J, Redl H. the influence of various storage conditions on cell viability in amniotic membrane. Cell Tissue Bank. 2006 Jun 29;
14. Ravishanker R, Bath AS, Roy R. “Amnion Bank” –the use of long term glycerol preserved amniotic membranes in the management of superficial and superficial partial thickness burns. Burns. 2003 Jun; 29(4): 369-74.
15. Dino BR, Eufemio GG, DeVilla MS, Human amnion: the establishment of an amnion bank and its practical application in surgery. J Philippine Med Assoc 1966; 42:230.